منتدى طلبة كلية الهندسه بأسوان
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

الرئيسيةالتسجيلأحدث الصوردخول

Vanessa Theme Ament, “The Foley Grail: The Art of Performing Sound for Film, Games, and Animation”

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
eng_ghost
مراقب عام المنتديات والحوار العام ومنتدى الهندسة المدنية
مراقب عام المنتديات والحوار العام ومنتدى الهندسة المدنية
eng_ghost

عدد المساهمات : 4632
تاريخ التسجيل : 16/04/2008
العمر : 37
الموقع : just in my dreams ,, i can reach any place
رقم العضوية : 1036
Upload Photos : Vanessa Theme Ament, “The Foley Grail: The Art of Performing Sound for Film, Games, and Animation” Upload

Vanessa Theme Ament, “The Foley Grail: The Art of Performing Sound for Film, Games, and Animation” Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Vanessa Theme Ament, “The Foley Grail: The Art of Performing Sound for Film, Games, and Animation”   Vanessa Theme Ament, “The Foley Grail: The Art of Performing Sound for Film, Games, and Animation” I_icon_minitimeالإثنين 4 مايو - 17:57

:البسمله:

Vanessa Theme Ament, “The Foley Grail: The Art of Performing Sound for Film, Games, and Animation” B5ede12e6ec3944f1bf9e8a9650215e5
Vanessa Theme Ament, "The Foley Grail: The Art of Performing Sound for Film, Games, and Animation"
Focal Press | 2009 | ISBN: 0240811259 | 216 pages | PDF | 14 MB
"Wow! .a fascinating read for anybody interested in Foley.Vanessa reveals the mysteries of Foley as one of the few masters of the craft. She explodes all the myths, and tells you what really goes on behind the scenes. I'm going to make sure all the young people I work with read this." -Randy Thom, Director of Sound Design, Skywalker Sound

"If you want to know about Foley - the ins and outs, this is the book you need to read. If you are planning on getting into professional video and film production, especially on the audio side, this is a must read - even if you don't plan on doing Foley yourself. Knowing what Foley artists do, how they work, and how they prefer to be worked with, is of incredible value to the overall production process." -Mark Shapiro for Internet Video Magazine

Book Description
This definitive guide to the art of Foley sound presents a treasure chest of tried-and-true techniques for adding sound effects.

حمل 2

Download Links:
[ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذا الرابط]
or
[ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذا الرابط]

منقول2
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
http://WwW.EngAswaN.C0M

Vanessa Theme Ament, “The Foley Grail: The Art of Performing Sound for Film, Games, and Animation”
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» Geometric Algebra: An Algebraic System for Computer Games and Animation
» Aaron Marks, “The Complete Guide to Game Audio, Second Edition: For Composers, Musicians, Sound Desi
» Sony Sound Forge 9.0.85
» رائع عمل الدبلجه sound forge 10.0c Build 49110 لتحرير وتقطيع الصوتيات
» Tavern Theme for Windows 7 | 10.13 MB

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتدى طلبة كلية الهندسه بأسوان :: هندسة الحاسبات والنظم :: البرمجة Programming-
انتقل الى: