منتدى طلبة كلية الهندسه بأسوان
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

الرئيسيةالتسجيلأحدث الصوردخول

Cinematic Game Secrets for Creative Directors and Producers

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
eng_ghost
مراقب عام المنتديات والحوار العام ومنتدى الهندسة المدنية
مراقب عام المنتديات والحوار العام ومنتدى الهندسة المدنية
eng_ghost

عدد المساهمات : 4632
تاريخ التسجيل : 16/04/2008
العمر : 37
الموقع : just in my dreams ,, i can reach any place
رقم العضوية : 1036
Upload Photos : Cinematic Game Secrets for Creative Directors and Producers Upload

Cinematic Game Secrets for Creative Directors and Producers Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Cinematic Game Secrets for Creative Directors and Producers   Cinematic Game Secrets for Creative Directors and Producers I_icon_minitimeالإثنين 4 مايو - 17:58

:البسمله:

Cinematic Game Secrets for Creative Directors and Producers Aa70bd40bcef0b118c01f8d95f1cf83f
Rich Newman, "Cinematic Game Secrets for Creative Directors and Producers: Inspired Techniques From Industry Legends"
Focal Press | ISBN: 0240810716 | 2008-10-24 | 248 pages | PDF | 6.7 MB
Cinematography for Games covers the space between the game and film industries by pointing out the most relevant cinematic techniques in today's hottest games, and including interviews with the game industry's greatest luminaries (including Will Wright: Sims legend, Harvey Smith, legendary game Deus Ex, Warren Spector creator of one of the original game companies, Origin).
The convergence of games and film is a widely discussed and debated topic in the game industry. Many major publishers, along with some high-profile directors (John Woo, James Cameron, Steven Spielberg, Tony Scott) are exploring the middle ground between the industries. This book introduces game producers and directors to the tried and true techniques cinematographers have relied on for years.

حمل 3

Download Links:

[ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذا الرابط]
منقول2
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
http://WwW.EngAswaN.C0M

Cinematic Game Secrets for Creative Directors and Producers
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتدى طلبة كلية الهندسه بأسوان :: هندسة الحاسبات والنظم :: البرمجة Programming-
انتقل الى: