منتدى طلبة كلية الهندسه بأسوان
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

الرئيسيةالتسجيلأحدث الصوردخول

WinSEISAB v5.0.7 (Seismic Analysis of Bridges) WITH CRACK

اذهب الى الأسفل 
3 مشترك
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
life for rent
مشرف عام منتدى الهندسة المدنية
مشرف عام منتدى الهندسة المدنية
life for rent

عدد المساهمات : 1418
تاريخ التسجيل : 12/05/2009
العمر : 36
الموقع : Cairo
رقم العضوية : 3530
Upload Photos : WinSEISAB v5.0.7 (Seismic Analysis of Bridges) WITH CRACK Upload

WinSEISAB v5.0.7 (Seismic Analysis of Bridges) WITH CRACK Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: WinSEISAB v5.0.7 (Seismic Analysis of Bridges) WITH CRACK   WinSEISAB v5.0.7 (Seismic Analysis of Bridges) WITH CRACK I_icon_minitimeالسبت 10 أكتوبر - 21:32

WinSEISAB v5.0.7 (Seismic Analysis of Bridges) WITH CRACK 214143
السلام عليكم يا شباب.....
دة برنامج رائع للتحليل الديناميكى للكبارى

Program Overview

WinSEISAB (Windows SEISmic Analysis of Bridges) is a computer program specifically developed for the seismic analysis of bridges. The overall objectives in developing WinSEISAB were to provide the practicing bridge engineer with a usable design tool and a vehicle for implementing the latest seismic design methodologies into the bridge engineering profession.

WinSEISAB contains the Uniform Load (AASHTO Procedure 1), the Single Mode Spectral Analysis (AASHTO Procedure 2) and Multimode, i.e., response spectrum, Spectral Analysis (AASHTO Procedure 3) methods included in the current AASHTO Standard Specifications for Highway Bridges, Division IA [1], which adopted the “Guide Specifications for Seismic Design of Highway Bridges” [10] in 1990. The Guide Specifications are based on the ATC report: “Seismic Design Guidelines for Highway Bridges” [2]. Consequently, the AASHTO response spectra used in WinSEISAB correspond to those that were previously identified as ‘ATC-6.’

WinSEISAB can be used to analyze simply supported or continuous deck girder-type bridges with no practical limitation on the number of spans or the number of columns at a bent. In addition, earthquake restrainer units may be placed between adjacent structural segments. Horizontal alignments composed of a combination of tangent and curved segments are easily described using alignment data taken directly from roadway plans. Connections between the superstructure and the substructure and between adjacent superstructure segments at span hinges can be specified with either a keyword force release or by using bearing elements on a point-by-point basis. The flexibility of the soil and foundations at the abutments and column bottoms is easily included using stiffness coefficients or individual piles grouped into pile footings.

WinSEISAB has generating capabilities that will, with a minimum amount of input data, automatically build a model consistent with the modeling techniques currently being used to conduct dynamic analyses. Seismic loadings in the form of acceleration response spectra are stored within WinSEISAB and may be easily referenced by the user, or a site-specific spectrum can be utilized. WinSEISAB can perform a static analysis in which dead load forces are generated using structure mass, but WinSEISAB does not perform a combination of dead load and seismic forces.

WinSEISAB v5.0.7 (Seismic Analysis of Bridges) WITH CRACK Winseisabcdlabel

WinSEISAB v5.0.7 (Seismic Analysis of Bridges) WITH CRACK Click

http://www.imbsen.com/index.htm

اتمنى الدعاء فقط.............بالتوفيق للكل
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
eng_ghost
مراقب عام المنتديات والحوار العام ومنتدى الهندسة المدنية
مراقب عام المنتديات والحوار العام ومنتدى الهندسة المدنية
eng_ghost

عدد المساهمات : 4632
تاريخ التسجيل : 16/04/2008
العمر : 37
الموقع : just in my dreams ,, i can reach any place
رقم العضوية : 1036
Upload Photos : WinSEISAB v5.0.7 (Seismic Analysis of Bridges) WITH CRACK Upload

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: WinSEISAB v5.0.7 (Seismic Analysis of Bridges) WITH CRACK   WinSEISAB v5.0.7 (Seismic Analysis of Bridges) WITH CRACK I_icon_minitimeالسبت 10 أكتوبر - 22:00

جزاك الله عنا كل خير ,,,,, وربنا يوفقك
http://WwW.EngAswaN.C0M
Gumtorn
مهندس جديد
مهندس جديد

عدد المساهمات : 1
تاريخ التسجيل : 05/11/2020

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: WinSEISAB v5.0.7 (Seismic Analysis of Bridges) WITH CRACK   WinSEISAB v5.0.7 (Seismic Analysis of Bridges) WITH CRACK I_icon_minitimeالخميس 5 نوفمبر - 4:38

Dear Sir
How to download, cause i could not find the way?
THank you

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» AutoCad 2004&(Crack) 2006&(Crack) 2007&(Crack) 2008&(Crack ) 2009&(Crack
» Seismic Design for Architects
» Bridges
» Seismic Design of Buildings to Eurocode 8
» Integral Bridges

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتدى طلبة كلية الهندسه بأسوان :: الهندسة المدنية :: برامج قسم الهندســة المدنيــة-
انتقل الى: