منتدى طلبة كلية الهندسه بأسوان
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

الرئيسيةالبوابةالتسجيلأحدث الصوردخول

Yahoo! Messenger 9.0.0.2152 Final + Portable + Yahoo Tweaker + Ads Remover + Ad Banner Remover PLUS 1.0.3.3

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
الحبار
مدير عام المنتدى
مدير عام المنتدى
الحبار

عدد المساهمات : 12635
تاريخ التسجيل : 02/05/2007
العمر : 38
الموقع : فى غيابات الهندسة المدنية
رقم العضوية : 3
Upload Photos : Yahoo! Messenger 9.0.0.2152 Final + Portable + Yahoo Tweaker + Ads Remover + Ad Banner Remover PLUS 1.0.3.3 Upload
Yahoo! Messenger 9.0.0.2152 Final + Portable + Yahoo Tweaker + Ads Remover + Ad Banner Remover PLUS 1.0.3.3 30u3a1djpgcopy
أهم مواضيعى :

Yahoo! Messenger 9.0.0.2152 Final + Portable + Yahoo Tweaker + Ads Remover + Ad Banner Remover PLUS 1.0.3.3 Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Yahoo! Messenger 9.0.0.2152 Final + Portable + Yahoo Tweaker + Ads Remover + Ad Banner Remover PLUS 1.0.3.3   Yahoo! Messenger 9.0.0.2152 Final + Portable + Yahoo Tweaker + Ads Remover + Ad Banner Remover PLUS 1.0.3.3 I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء 24 مارس - 17:49

Yahoo! Messenger is an advertisement-supported instant
messaging client and associated protocol provided by Yahoo!. Yahoo!
Messenger is provided free of charge and can be downloaded and used
with a generic "Yahoo! ID" which also allows access to other Yahoo!
services, such as Yahoo! Mail, where users can be automatically
notified when they receive new email. Yahoo! also offers PC-PC,
PC-Phone and Phone-to-PC service, file transfers, webcam hosting, text
messaging service, and chat rooms in various categories.

Yahoo! Messenger 9.0.0.2152 Final + Portable + Yahoo Tweaker + Ads Remover + Ad Banner Remover PLUS 1.0.3.3 Yahootweaker_wwwnamlncom

Offline installer, no need to download additon component from Yahoo server.

Size: 14.13 MB
MORE: Ad Banner Remover Plus 1.0.3.3: Update Note: Version 1.0.2 will remove the main messenger ad. I still have to do the Chat Ad and possibly
the webcam ads. I don't have a lot of time to finish it at the moment but figured you would want the
main messenger ad gone so it will do that. I will release another update when I have time to update
it some more.

Supports ( All Yahoo Messenger 8 Builds ) ( All Yahoo Messenger 9 Builds up to Yahoo Messenger 9.0.0.2112 )

If the Yahoo Messenger Version shows up as 0.0.0.0 simply click the Fix Version button.

Note: If you have already patched a version of Yahoo Messenger and update to a newer build of Ad Banner Remover Plus
you will need to check the "Clean all registry entries made for this program" and click the Apply button. This will clean the
entry made to keep track of if you have a version of yahoo patched or not. Once this is done you may re-apply any of
the options you did before.

Vista Users

Right click on Ad Banner Remover Plus and Select "Properties", click on the "Compatibility tab" then check
"Run this program as an administrator"

Yahoo! Messenger 9.0.0.2152 Final + Portable + Yahoo Tweaker + Ads Remover + Ad Banner Remover PLUS 1.0.3.3 Yahoo_banner_remover_plus

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
https://asv-univ.editboard.com/index.htm

Yahoo! Messenger 9.0.0.2152 Final + Portable + Yahoo Tweaker + Ads Remover + Ad Banner Remover PLUS 1.0.3.3
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتدى طلبة كلية الهندسه بأسوان :: المنتدى الهندسى العام للكمبيوتر والمحمول :: برامج الكمبيوتر- القسم العام-
انتقل الى: