منتدى طلبة كلية الهندسه بأسوان
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

الرئيسيةالتسجيلأحدث الصوردخول

Inspection and monitoring techniques for bridges and civil structures by Gongkang Fu

اذهب الى الأسفل 
+3
enghalhul
ugarit
eng_ghost
7 مشترك
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
eng_ghost
مراقب عام المنتديات والحوار العام ومنتدى الهندسة المدنية
مراقب عام المنتديات والحوار العام ومنتدى الهندسة المدنية
eng_ghost

عدد المساهمات : 4632
تاريخ التسجيل : 16/04/2008
العمر : 37
الموقع : just in my dreams ,, i can reach any place
رقم العضوية : 1036
Upload Photos : Inspection and monitoring techniques for bridges and civil structures by Gongkang Fu Upload

Inspection and monitoring techniques for bridges and civil structures by Gongkang Fu Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Inspection and monitoring techniques for bridges and civil structures by Gongkang Fu   Inspection and monitoring techniques for bridges and civil structures by Gongkang Fu I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 1 مايو - 22:58

Inspection and monitoring techniques for bridges and civil structures by Gongkang Fu 289137

Inspection and monitoring techniques for bridges and civil structures

by Gongkang Fu

[ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذا الرابط]

This important collection reviews key inspection and monitoring techniques and their applications to bridges, buildings, and other civil structures. The first group of chapters covers ways for testing corrosion in concrete components. Reflecting their continuing importance and vulnerability to decay, the next series of chapters describes ways of testing wood components within civil structures. A final group of chapters looks at visual and acoustic techniques and their use in assessing bridges in particular. Inspection and Monitoring Techniques for Bridges and Civil Structures will be an invaluable reference for civil engineers involved in safety inspection, maintenance, and repair.

Inspection and monitoring techniques for bridges and civil structures by Gongkang Fu 64699
Inspection and monitoring techniques for bridges and civil structures by Gongkang Fu 347520

Inspection and monitoring techniques for bridges and civil structures by Gongkang Fu 899620

عدل سابقا من قبل eng_ghost في الأربعاء 8 ديسمبر - 11:34 عدل 1 مرات
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
http://WwW.EngAswaN.C0M
ugarit
مهندس بيشارك كويس
مهندس بيشارك كويس

عدد المساهمات : 54
تاريخ التسجيل : 16/06/2009
العمر : 56
رقم العضوية : 4195
Upload Photos : Inspection and monitoring techniques for bridges and civil structures by Gongkang Fu Upload

Inspection and monitoring techniques for bridges and civil structures by Gongkang Fu Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Inspection and monitoring techniques for bridges and civil structures by Gongkang Fu   Inspection and monitoring techniques for bridges and civil structures by Gongkang Fu I_icon_minitimeالسبت 20 يونيو - 15:07

مشكور يا هندسة
ugarit
مهندس بيشارك كويس
مهندس بيشارك كويس

عدد المساهمات : 54
تاريخ التسجيل : 16/06/2009
رقم العضوية : 4195

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Inspection and monitoring techniques for bridges and civil structures by Gongkang Fu   Inspection and monitoring techniques for bridges and civil structures by Gongkang Fu I_icon_minitimeالسبت 20 يونيو - 15:10

مشكور يا هندسةلكن الكتاب غير موجود الرجاء اعادة رفعه مع الشكر
enghalhul
مهندس بيشارك كويس
مهندس بيشارك كويس

عدد المساهمات : 87
تاريخ التسجيل : 14/04/2009
العمر : 59
رقم العضوية : 2832

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Inspection and monitoring techniques for bridges and civil structures by Gongkang Fu   Inspection and monitoring techniques for bridges and civil structures by Gongkang Fu I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 21 أغسطس - 2:56

thanks , and god may pluss you
enghalhul
مهندس بيشارك كويس
مهندس بيشارك كويس

عدد المساهمات : 87
العمر : 59
رقم العضوية : 2832

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Inspection and monitoring techniques for bridges and civil structures by Gongkang Fu   Inspection and monitoring techniques for bridges and civil structures by Gongkang Fu I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 21 أغسطس - 2:56

thanks , and god may pluss you
مصطفي هنداوى
مهندس جديد
مهندس جديد

عدد المساهمات : 8
تاريخ التسجيل : 27/01/2010
العمر : 63

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Inspection and monitoring techniques for bridges and civil structures by Gongkang Fu   Inspection and monitoring techniques for bridges and civil structures by Gongkang Fu I_icon_minitimeالإثنين 1 فبراير - 7:00

مشكووووووووووووووووووووووووووررررررررررررررر
tameem
مهندس بيشارك كويس
مهندس بيشارك كويس

عدد المساهمات : 66
تاريخ التسجيل : 18/07/2010
العمر : 38

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Inspection and monitoring techniques for bridges and civil structures by Gongkang Fu   Inspection and monitoring techniques for bridges and civil structures by Gongkang Fu I_icon_minitimeالأربعاء 8 ديسمبر - 10:32

مشكوووووووووووووووووور
aillouss
مهندس نشيط
مهندس نشيط

عدد المساهمات : 162
تاريخ التسجيل : 23/12/2011

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Inspection and monitoring techniques for bridges and civil structures by Gongkang Fu   Inspection and monitoring techniques for bridges and civil structures by Gongkang Fu I_icon_minitimeالخميس 1 مارس - 17:53

thanks
hoseen7b
مهندس جديد
مهندس جديد

عدد المساهمات : 13
العمر : 36
رقم العضوية : 2838

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Inspection and monitoring techniques for bridges and civil structures by Gongkang Fu   Inspection and monitoring techniques for bridges and civil structures by Gongkang Fu I_icon_minitimeالأربعاء 4 ديسمبر - 13:53

tahnxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Inspection and monitoring techniques for bridges and civil structures by Gongkang Fu
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتدى طلبة كلية الهندسه بأسوان :: الهندسة المدنية :: الأشغال العامة والبنية التحتية-
انتقل الى: